Sunday, April 1, 2012

Land Cruza


This is an early 70's Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Basically, this is my dream vehicle. I found this one in Springdale when I was working up there. This particular one has been highly modified which is pretty obvious. Growing up, Todd (my brother) and I have always loved these. I do not know what it is about them but they are so awesome. They are so rugged and tough. I have been training/brainwashing both my boys and Jacee to like these and they can spot them when we are out and see one.

One day, probably later than sooner, I will own one of these. When I do, it will be awesome.

And yes, the guy did come out of his house wondering why and the crap I was taking a picture of his car and giving it the complete look down. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment